11 Pics That Will Infuriate Your Inner Perfectionist, and Then 11 That Will Give You Peace
Each of us has our own idea of what’s beautiful and what’s not. But let’s be honest, there’s something we all have in common: we love order and symmetry, and get irritated when we see something broken or out of order. Just remember how annoyed you feel when you see a pattern that doesn’t match on someone’s T-shirt, and how satisfied you are to see that perfect brown to white gradient in your glass of latte.
The compilation we’ve made up for you here at Bright Side starts with the most flawed and imperfect, but don’t worry: we guarantee your eyes and mind will be pleased when you get to the end.
1. When the lecture is really interesting, but all you can think of are those black and white stripes on the lady’s T-shirt.
2. The #ocdnightmare hashtag fits here just perfectly. Unlike this manhole cover...
3. How on earth does it all function?
4. One of the slots on this fork is bigger than the others.
5. Someone has a very peculiar manner of serving brownies.
6. Good heavens! This looks so annoying!
7. They lost their patience.
8. That rare case when an ad in a magazine doesn’t look perfect...
9. One of those bricks is upside down.
10. The pattern is the same, but the colors...
11. Why? Why wouldn’t they turn it just a tiny bit?..
And now it’s time to soothe your eyes with something beautiful and satisfying!
1. These tic-tacs aligned just perfectly.
2. So much beauty in one coffee cup!
3. Every yogurt lover’s dream
4. What a pleasure it is to look at those colors!
5. Every single rock is in place.
6. This snowball is perfectly round.
7. Nature is the best artist, isn’t it?
8. The way this pasta keeps its spherical shape is just amazing.
9. Honeycomb is the best example of symmetry and order.
10. We could look at this camellia flower forever.
11. Perfect gradient in a glass of latte
Which of these pictures irritated your inner perfectionist the most? Which of the shots worked best to please your eyes?