11 Stories Proving That Life Is Better With a Sense of Humor
People with a good sense of humor live happier lives. If you treat difficult situations with humor or play fun little jokes on your nearest and dearest, you will always be in a good mood.
Bright Side collected 11 stories with audacious jokes that will charge your day with positive energy.
- My bestie got married thanks to her sense of humor. She has very small breasts and wears pads and push-up bras. One day we went to the beach. She unfolded her towel with a gracious movement. At the same moment, her bra fell down together with her fake breasts. She said, “Jeez, what a gale! It blew my bra away with my boobs!“ The guy who was sitting next to us laughed to death. He proposed to her a month later.
- We bought some edible paper for the restaurant I worked at. I brought several sheets home. My wife came and saw me sitting at the kitchen table with a lot of papers around me. I fearfully screamed, ”You are just in time. They know everything. Eat the papers or we are going to jail!“ I put an edible sheet in my mouth and gave her the regular one. She swallowed it in 2 seconds. I don’t remember the last time I laughed so hard.
- I work remotely as a programmer. I sit at the computer all day and work in my boxer shorts. I work, smoke, drink coffee, have lunch — I do it all wearing boxers. One evening, when I finished my work, I put on some old shorts and went out to have a walk in the garden. My wife said, “Hey, did you finish your work and put on your home clothes?”
- I applied a hair mask, and when I washed it off I noticed that my hair was way darker than before. My hair dried...and I saw the new color clearly. It was bright blue. In fact, my dad had decided to play a joke on my mom, and he thought it was her mask. I couldn’t wash the blue color off my hair and went to school just like that. My teacher asked my parents to come to school and explain my new look. The day before this, my father washed his hair with the same mask. I wish you could have seen my teacher’s face when my dad and I came to her. Both of us had blue hair.
- I was in a shop buying wine with my friends. I’m 27, but the cashier asked to see my ID. I smiled and told her it was a compliment for me. She sighed and answered, “You got me wrong. I ask for the ID only to laugh at the pictures.“
- I was on the subway. A pregnant girl came into the subway car. One guy offered her a seat. She thanked him and sat holding her belly with her hand. When her stop was announced, she went to the exit and a cushion fell out of her sweater! She was shocked that she got pegged and tried to rush through the people to get to the exit. The guy who offered her a seat took the cushion, smiled, and said, ”Excuse me, ma’am, but your baby just fell out...“
- I’m a bartender. One day I came home terribly exhausted. My girlfriend asked me angrily, “Hey, bartender, where is my cappuccino?!” I rushed to the kitchen to make her a cappuccino and then heard her laughing out loud.
- One day I came home and saw a total mess: flour was everywhere, and my husband was cooking something. My expression was angrier than a thousand hellhounds. My husband looked at me, grabbed a handful of flour, threw it under his feet like a ninja in a movie, rolled onto the floor, and ran away.
- My sister came to visit me. I have a mannequin at home as I make men’s clothes. Sometimes I talk to him as if he’s my boyfriend. I wake up in the morning and say to him, “Tim, make me a coffee.“ And I go make it myself. I went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes and left the coffee on the table. When I returned I said, ”Thanks, Tim.“ My sister asked me, “To whom are you talking?” I decided to have some fun and told her that my mannequin was a robot. When I was getting ready to go to work, I heard the following: ”Tim, make me a coffee. Tim, coffee! Hey, can you hear me?“
- My friend recently became a policeman. When she was finally officially employed, she got so drunk that she fell asleep on the bathroom floor. Now I call her a sleeping policeman.
- I saw a man who slipped on a moving staircase today and went down on his butt saying, ”Jeez, just like a corporate ladder!"