12 Inventive People Who Deserve a Nobel Prize for Creativity
The German writer and publicist, Jean Paul once said that a smart person can find their way out of any tough situation, while a wise person simply won’t get into one. The people featured in our article can’t relate to the second group but the savvy they have allows them to solve any issue that comes their way. For example, what would you do if you felt extremely sleepy at work or if you got locked out because you left your keys at home?
Bright Side found 12 cases where people managed to solve an issue they encountered perfectly — all thanks to their outstanding inventiveness.
1. You can use removable hooks as a stand for devices to free up your hands.
2. A white sock on the left leg would make it look even more realistic.
3. These guys came up with a new round ladder in order to improve their productivity.
4. When your family is keeping a diet and you don't want to tease them:
5. When you forget your keys at home but your cat has your back:
6. When you don't have much money but you still want to cosplay:
7. When you feel extremely sleepy at work but don't want to give yourself away:
8. How to install air conditioners on a historical building, bypassing the ban on changing the facade:
9. This guy from Japan managed to trick the system as well.
10. When there's no bottle opener in your hotel room:
11. This smart kid managed to stay clean thanks to his savviness.
12. A hurricane flooded the area and this guy decided to use the gate as a raft.
Which of these inventive people impressed you most? We'd be glad to hear from you in the comments.
Preview photo credit Heisenberg237 / reddit