13 Times Dads Were Cooler Than Santa on Christmas
They don’t travel around the whole world in 24 hours, nor do they go down your chimney or through your window, but they certainly can be more magical than Santa Clause during the holidays (and all year round)!
Bright Side knows how hard it is to be a parent so we want to share 13 stories about dads who went beyond everyone’s expectations during Christmas. Don’t miss the bonus at the end of the article!
1. A different Elf on the Shelf
2. “My dad is an OB/GYN and was on-call for Christmas. This is how he went to visit patients this morning.”
3. “My dad made my mom hold his cape for his Christmas jammies pic.”
4. “Dad dressed up even though I’m 23 and his youngest kid is 20.”
5. “Neither of my kids would sit on Santa’s lap, so I did. Santa was not amused.”
6. “My reaction to my dad’s Christmas outfit upon coming home from the Army. My face says it all.”
7. “What my dad decided to do with the Christmas tree this year...”
8. “My dad fully embraced the tunic he was given for Christmas and my dog shared in his enthusiasm...”
9. “My dad only had daughters, but for the first time, both his girls were married at Christmas and he had boys to shop for. This was the result.”
10. “Just found this gem on my camera of my father playing with his cat on Christmas.”
11. “Christmas in Australia be like (this is my dad today)...”
12. “Got my dad a 3-foot tall chocolate Santa for Christmas. Santa did not look happy seeing his impending doom.”
13. “My dad is proud of his gingerbread house. What do you think?”
Bonus: Overheard at London’s New Year’s Day Parade: “Darth, I am your Father Christmas.”
Did some good memories come to mind? Share one with us in the comments on our website!