14 Comics That Show What People Who Look Younger Than Their Age Have to Go Through Every Single Day
Some people say age is just a number, while others dread their birthdays as they get older. So you would think that if you look younger than your age, you are very lucky either way. But youth is not all rainbows and butterflies because baby-faced people have their own struggles too!
Bright Side brings you some illustrations that show exactly how you suffer on the daily when you look younger than your real age.
1. People always assume your ID is fake.
2. Everyone, even people younger than you, asks if you’re still in school.
3. And there are even times when facial hair won’t help.
4. You constantly get hit on by much younger people.
5. You’re always mistaken for an intern by new people, when you’re at work.
6. You’re always mistaken for the younger sibling.
7. Tinder dates are always difficult.
8. When the repairman comes, he asks to speak with your parents.
9. People always ask you what are you doing out so late on a school night.
10. People give advice to you as if you don’t know what it’s like to be an adult.
11. Your partner is your age, but people think they’re your guardian.
12. You have to work extra hard to be taken seriously.
13. Salespeople leave you alone unless you’re with someone who looks like an adult.
14. Parts of you look like a baby when compared to your same-age friend.
Which of these situations have you been through yourself? Would you rather look younger, older, or exactly like your actual age?