15 Discoveries From People Who Deserve a Nobel Prize
“This world will never stop surprising us!” This phrase may seem really trivial but it’s true. For example, you may have been using a cheese grater the wrong way your entire life without even suspecting it. How? It’s because there are so many discoveries yet to be made. You just have to be more attentive.
Bright Side has come across 15 people who seem eager to share their sensations with others.
1. “I found out you’re supposed to store staples underneath the stapler. Life is crazy.”
2. “How old were you when you realized Sebastian from The Little Mermaid appears in Aladdin?”
3. “I realized the lower the number on the McDonald’s ketchup packets, the sweeter it is; the higher, the more sour.”
4. “One of the weirder things about being an adult is having a favorite stovetop burner, yet nobody talks about it.”
5. “Now I know what this thing does.”
6. “I found out that you can lock notes on your iPhone or iPad.”
7. “I found out that the C1 (first cervical) vertebra is called the atlas because it supports the globe of the head, just like Atlas who was a Titan condemned to hold the earth up after the Titan War.”
8. “I need time to accept the fact that Ariana Grande and Cardi B are the same age.”
9. “Harry Potter and that’s it — that’s the book.”
10. “I found out THIS is how a cheese grater is used!”
11. “I found out this clip is for bread and chips after bagging!”
12. “I learned that the clock app icon on my iPhone is a working clock.”
13. “The dentist in Finding Nemo (2003) emerges from the bathroom immediately after flushing and goes to work in his patient’s mouth without washing his hands.”
14. “It took me years to realize that The Incredibles’ family suits are a combination of Mr. Incredible’s and Elastigirl’s suits. Mr. Incredible’s suit has a big ’I’ and Elastigirl has her logo in a small circle; while The Incredibles’ suits have an ’I’ in a small circle.”
15. “I accidentally found out that the headrest can be comfortably used as a pillow during a ’rest break’ in a car.”
Which of these things was a true discovery for you? Don’t be embarrassed, tell us about it!