15 Fathers Who Nailed It Better Than Mom
Parenting is no easy task, and dads know this. Every day tough problems arise when least expected. Thankfully, dads are there to save the day with creative out-of-the-box thinking, as well as a dash of dad humor.
Bright Side is about to share with you 15 giggle-worthy and mind-expanding dad hacks.
1. Who needs shoe covers when you have Ziploc bags?
2. It’s the ideal way to snack while on the go with the baby.
3. Upcycling old sneakers into dad sandals
4. Blinds? There’s no need, when you have a towel and hangers.
5. The perfect trick to hide your snacks from the kids
6. This fort is a great example of dad architecture.
7. Being a dad is hard work, but dad always finds a way to keep up.
8. Sometimes sacrifices must be made when no toys are around.
9. Here’s a tribute to inventive dad designs.
10. Looks like dad is cooking today.
11. And again today.
12. A handy toilet seat warmer can be found in dad’s closet.
13. When chores need to be done, dad comes up with an idea.
14. Need a quick dad solution to heat up mulled wine? Just use a baby bottle warmer.
15. Most of all, dad knows how to keep his family safe.
Which dad hack did you enjoy the most? Share with us in the comments and let us know what hacks your dad has come up with!
Preview photo credit Joe Fain / Twitter