15 People You Wouldn’t Wish to Trade Places With, Even for a Million Dollars
How often do you look at someone’s photos on Instagram and think, “I wish I was there,” or “Man, I want the same thing!” Don’t blush, it’s an absolutely normal way to feel. It’s also completely okay if you don’t want to trade places with a person who’s having a really bad day.
Bright Side feels really sorry for these “not-so-lucky” people. We bet no one would wish to find themselves in these situations.
15. She printed out his conversation with another girl. Rest in peace, buddy.
14. What a sly guy!
13. “Been all over the mall looking for this boy.”
12. “I have an interview for a job tomorrow and the supervisor texted me...”
11. She wishes she could fall through the ground...
10. When your kayak literally melts:
9. “Forgot my wallet and really needed gas...I had to be that guy who panhandles.”
8. “I’m leaving my job after 5 years today. I used to work with over 500 people. This is my goodbye card signed by 4 colleagues.”
7. “Borrowed my neighbor’s truck he never drives to haul some stuff. Wanted to be nice and bring it back filled up since it was almost empty when I got it...”
6. “When your sink randomly explodes at 3 AM”
5. So naive!
4. “I went to give an important presentation and this happened...”
3. They’ve forgotten the keys inside an armored truck.
2. 100 scores for ingenuity, 0 scores for the performance of his duties
1. “It’s just not your day, huh?”
Have you recently got into unfortunate situations that deserve to be shown here?
Preview photo credit 3liAlra / Twitter