15 People You Wouldn’t Wish to Trade Places With, Even for a Million Dollars
How often do you look at someone’s photos on Instagram and think, “I wish I was there,” or “Man, I want the same thing!” Don’t blush, it’s an absolutely normal way to feel. It’s also completely okay if you don’t want to trade places with a person who’s having a really bad day.
Bright Side feels really sorry for these “not-so-lucky” people. We bet no one would wish to find themselves in these situations.
15. She printed out his conversation with another girl. Rest in peace, buddy.
14. What a sly guy!
13. “Been all over the mall looking for this boy.”
12. “I have an interview for a job tomorrow and the supervisor texted me...”
11. She wishes she could fall through the ground...
10. When your kayak literally melts:
9. “Forgot my wallet and really needed gas...I had to be that guy who panhandles.”
8. “I’m leaving my job after 5 years today. I used to work with over 500 people. This is my goodbye card signed by 4 colleagues.”
7. “Borrowed my neighbor’s truck he never drives to haul some stuff. Wanted to be nice and bring it back filled up since it was almost empty when I got it...”
6. “When your sink randomly explodes at 3 AM”
5. So naive!
4. “I went to give an important presentation and this happened...”
3. They’ve forgotten the keys inside an armored truck.
2. 100 scores for ingenuity, 0 scores for the performance of his duties
1. “It’s just not your day, huh?”
Have you recently got into unfortunate situations that deserve to be shown here?