15 Ploys From Marketers Who Obviously Don’t Know What Shame Feels Like
Manufacturers are ready to invent any kind of ploy to save as much money as possible. But sometimes they go overboard. In this article, we will show you the most obvious examples of how deceptive packaging can be. So be careful out there.
Bright Side offers you a chance to look at the most glaring examples of marketing wit, or deception depending on which way you look at it.
15. We didn’t expect this from Nutella!
14. Putting cardboard between layers of cake
13. When the rear view is very different from the front:
12. How can you do this?!
11. Who approved this?
10. 12 mini rolls, that’s great... wait, WHAT?!
9. When the package is promising but, in reality, there’s very little cheese:
8. The creators were inspired by Russian nesting dolls.
7. We couldn’t figure out what the other 2 empty spots were for.
6. Invisible salmon
5. Not what we were expecting
4. Would it really have been that hard to put 4 more cookies in?
3. Even trying to fool the kids?
2. Another example of amazing packaging
1. Amount of glass vs amount of cologne
Have you ever seen examples like this of marketing deception? Tell us about them in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit Guff