16 Hilarious Acts of Vandalism Found in Public Toilets
Vandalism is an ignoble and often spiteful act. Most of the time it makes you feel angry or disturbed. But sometimes you can’t help but laugh because the outcome of such behavior can be pretty hilarious.
Bright Side found examples of vandalism in public toilets that will make you smile rather than feel negative. Have you ever seen any of these in a public toilet?
16. The good old days: no phones, no internet...just a pencil and your imagination.
15. Choose wisely!
14. Somebody has been lying too much.
13. Your privacy is well protected.
12. Got you! Now what are you going to do?!
11. Let's acknowledge the elephant in the room.
10. Be careful, John Connor! He is still around and still looking.
9. Some days are just hard.
8. Which one do you identify with?
7. Performing jellyfish make my day!
6. Potatoes are not allowed!
5. Someone's always watching over you.
4. Such a dedicated vandal: writing, drawing, coloring, gluing...
3. Is he grilling a giant hot dog?
2. My eye fell out!
1. I'm the drunken master.
Have you ever seen a funny act of vandalism? Share with us in the comments.