17 Meaningful Photos That Will Really Move You
There are pictures that you just can’t stop looking at because they cause a lot of different thoughts in your head. And these moments are really valuable because what we really lack is free time to stop and think.
Bright Side has collected meaningful photos that will really hit home.
1. People chopped down the tree where this squirrel used to live. This is the first time it came home and didn’t understand what had happened.
2. This brave dog is donating blood for a sick puppy. He is a little scared, so he took his favorite toy for support.
3. She didn’t show up.
4. My holocaust survivor grandfather is proudly saluting his grandson, who just finished his training in the Israeli army, 70 years after being liberated from a concentration camp.
5. My dog got a little excited when I arrived home for the holidays.
6. This elderly man is eating alone at a diner. His wife’s photo is next to him.
7. A thoughtful notice at a vet’s office
8. The dog was sad about the cone. Thankfully someone was willing to cheer him up!
9. “These are the footprints of a 3-year-old me in the house where I’ve lived all my life. We are moving very soon.”
10. I asked my firefighter friend about the saddest thing he’s seen on the job. He said, “This is the saddest thing I can show you.”
11. One of these contains plastic bags, and the other contains jellyfish. Now imagine you’re a hungry sea turtle.
12. This is a French-Mexican artist’s work in progress on the Mexican side of the US/Mexico border.
13. This dog was returned to the shelter and is too sad to go for walks. It has been betrayed twice.
14. “Both my grandfathers fought in WWII but against one another.”
15. This is all it takes to be happy.
16. You have to keep on living...
17. This North Korean is waving at his South Korean brother after the inter-Korean temporary family reunions.
Some of these photos are hard to look at, and some of them make you smile. But every single one of them tells its own story and means something. Which of them seemed the most meaningful to you? What did it make you feel? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit wiffle33