18 Bunk Bed Designs We Could Only Dream About in Our Childhood
We remember bunk beds as a way to save space and a place to sleep. But they are no longer like that. They are wonderful complexes that help children express their personality, from princess castles, to busses, to wooden houses. And these are beds where children can not only sleep, but also play.
We at Bright Side are happy for children who can enjoy these cool bunk beds. And we can only imagine how lovely it would have been to have them at home and play in there with our toys when we were kids.
1. A separate house for those who want to be independent
2. Take a closer look at the bottom. There is a third bed!
3. Wood is still classic, but looks way better now.
4. A ride on a bus to dreamland
5. There is no need to build forts anymore.
6. Bunk beds can be separate too.
7. Don’t you also want to try this slide?
8. Who said that all the beds have to be in a row?
9. All houses should be decorated for Christmas.
10. This steam train can take a kid anywhere they want to go!
11. The future ship captain will be thrilled.
12. “May I lie down here, please?”
13. A whole castle for a little princess
14. This bridge is every kid’s dream!
15. This will make kids beg you to go to sleep!
16. Lego construction has never been so cool.
17. Start the day by looking out your own personal window.
18. A hanging bunk bed? Now we’ve seen everything.
Did you have a regular bed or a bunk bed when you were a child? What beds do your children sleep in? We would like to hear from you in the comments.