18 Hilarious Moms Who Are Shattering the Humor-ometer
Can you truly say that your sense of humor came from your parents and be proud of it? We bet you the children of these women can. “Graduation Bingo” takes the cake for its ingenuity.
We at Bright Side love our moms and love good humor — and when those two things happen together, it’s the absolute best! Here are 18 moms with a sense of humor so perfect, we couldn’t help but share it with you.
18. The selfie inception.
17. My mother is drunk. I walked into the kitchen to find her having lined up the potatoes in order, by size.
16. Back to school!
15. My kid decided to be an astronaut in Ikea and my mom followed suit.
14. My sister lost her phone at a bar. This is what my mom sent her when she asked for a replacement.
13. My mom knit me and my cat another set of matching ties for Christmas!
12. Mom got her first windowed oven.
11. Visiting mom. She has the coolest mouse pad.
10. My mom, Andrea, started pickling beets.
9. My mom has this hanging above the dryer in her laundry room.
8. My mom made this to entertain the family during a graduation ceremony.
7. My girlfriend’s mom is pretty awesome.
6. I asked my mom for a cool bookmark and this is what she gave me. (Yes, that’s my mother.)
5. Apparently my mom didn’t like her past two Christmas presents.
4. How my mom wrapped my sister’s rug for Christmas.
3. My mother likes to send me pictures of my dog while I’m at work.
2. Our moms mocked our selfie at the Dodger’s game.
1. My mom asked my brother what he wanted on his birthday cake. He said, jokingly, “Jesus riding a stegosaurus.”
Have your mothers ever done something absolutely hilarious? Please, be sure to share it with us in the comments — we are eager to know!