18 Restaurants That Make Sure You’ll Never Forget Them, Even If You Only Dine There Once
Tasty food is at the heart of any restaurant, but there are places that go the extra mile to surprise their visitors. Pizza served on a real snowboard, starters made right in your hand, and a cat as a manager — dine there once and you’ll remember it forever.
Here at Bright Side we’ve collected these 18 pics for you that people took in unusual cafes and restaurants, and we bet you’d love to visit at least a couple of them right away.
1. “Joyful parents and dismayed kids at an Australian restaurant that gives a 10% discount when no mobiles are used!”
2. The way food is served at a Pokémon cafe
3. “Most expensive restaurant I’ve ever been to... Chef literally made the starter in our hands.”
4. This “coffee cup” is actually a dessert made of chocolate.
5. “The edge of the knife in this Swiss restaurant was shaped to show off many of the peaks found in the Swiss Alps.”
6. “This restaurant live-streams their kitchen.”
7. “The cafe in an indoor snowboarding park serves pizza on a real snowboard.”
8. “This menu in an Italian restaurant is shaped like a circle, showing you what each type of pizza looks like.”
9. “Visited my first cat cafe in Kyoto. Was not disappointed. His name is Bob.”
10. “The cafe at my closest beach gives free drinks to people who collect a bucket of litter from the beach.”
11. This restroom at a Harry Potter cafe
12. “A cafe I visited in Tokyo can print pictures of you into the foam of your macchiato.”
13. “This restaurant has napkins you can use to let the staff know if you need help.”
14. “This cafe lets you silently tell people you’re willing to share your table.”
15. “I went to One Piece Cafe in Korea and got this awesome cake!”
16. “My local cafe has the table numbers as answers to interesting facts.”
17. People mark the places they came from on the map in this cafe.
18. A Snom latte they serve in one of Japan’s cafes
What was the most unusual restaurant or cafe you visited? Do you have a picture to share?