18 Times People Wanted to Take a Perfect Photo, but Something Went Wrong
Taking the perfect photo today seems so easy — all you need to do is just put on your best smile and take the phone out of your pocket. However, sometimes, even when we take an ordinary picture that doesn’t require any professional skills, we can get some pretty unexpected results because something suddenly goes wrong. Let’s take a look at some hilarious examples of these failures.
Bright Side put together 18 photography fails that will make you laugh out loud.
18. “My children’s first Christmas photo together”
17. “I took this picture trying to get a fun candid shot of the bride and groom. Best choice ever.”
16. When you’re trying to recreate a Pinterest photo:
15. Groom thought everybody was jumping.
14. Bring your toddler to the wedding, they said, it will be cute, they said...
13. He didn’t choose the filter life, the filter life chose him.
12. “My friend’s brother’s wedding photo... with a planking pastor in the background.”
11. “When the photographer told our daughter to ’Smile pretty like a princess,’ this magic happened.”
10. “I asked my boyfriend to get a cute picture of me by the ocean in Iceland.”
9. “Our wedding photographer captured the moment our cake started to topple.”
8. “I was taking a picture of my parents and this happened.”
7. A “man” bun
6. We all have a friend like this.
5. “My mom’s first attempt at a selfie”
4. “My mom missed a group photo, so she offered to Photoshop herself in.”
3. “We took engagement pictures with our new puppy. This one is my favorite.”
2. Fall always comes out of the blue.
1. “My daughter’s reaction when holding her new baby sister. Much heavier than the dolls she practiced on.”
Do you have your own examples of photo fails? We’re eager to see them in the comments below!
Preview photo credit unknown / reddit