19 Epic Messages From Neighbors That Can’t Be Left Unnoticed
Love them or hate them, we are all stuck with our neighbors. While some of us may live for years on end not knowing the names of the people we live next to, others are in a never-ending war with their neighbors. If you don’t know how to tell your neighbors they irritate you without looking them in the eye, here’s a collection of ideas that may come in handy.
Here at Bright Side we want to show you some nice examples of witty messages people have left for their annoying neighbors, trying to say they’ve had enough.
1. Someone’s running out of patience...
2. “My neighbor owed me $288.66 for my vet bills after his Great Dane attacked my Golden Retriever. This is how he paid me, one day before I was going to take him to small claims court.”
3. “Our neighbors very precisely only cleaned their part of the wall.”
4. “Our neighbor anonymously reported us to the city because our trash cans were not behind a barrier. Now they are.”
5. “So my neighbors had a dispute...”
“To whoever called the police on my lawn instead of talking to me like a good neighbor: Your move.”
6. “My neighbor has a wind turbine with a bad bearing and it’s obnoxiously loud. He went to go check it out because it’s been real quiet lately...”
7. It’s all about compromising.
8. “I always find things the kids next door always toss in my backyard. Then this morning...”
9. “My neighbors complained that it’s too cold for my dog to be outside all day during the winter. I sent them this.”
10. “So we got new next door neighbors yesterday. They seem super nice, don’t you think?”
11. Clear enough.
12. “My neighbor’s Wi-Fi name was bugging me for ages...”
13. “Whenever a ball goes into my neighbor’s yard, he puts them in his tree so no one can get them back.”
14. “My friend’s neighbor knows when to accept defeat.”
15. “My sister and her husband live in a small town, they came home to this note on their door.”
16. “My neighbor and I have different lifestyles.”
17. Neighbor kids will teach you to park.
18. “I mowed my elderly neighbor’s lawn. The people on the left of her mowed a day after. I guess I didn’t mow right to the property line.”
19. “My neighbor has a message...”
Do you think leaving messages like these could help release the tension between neighbors? Do you get along with your neighbors? Tell us in the comments!