19 Glorious Times Pranksters Totally Nailed It
The most famous pranksters have millions of subscribers on YouTube and other platforms, and even make money pranking! But we think these pranksters deserve a prize too.
At Bright Side, we always give credit where credit is due, and we simply could not hold on to this collection of pranks without showing it to you.
19. “A cup prank at my high school.”
18. On Halloween, try dipping Brussel sprouts in chocolate to play a nasty trick.
It'll soon be Halloween so time to prepare some yummy treats for the neighbourhood kids. Try dipping Brussels sprouts in chocolate for them. pic.twitter.com/HFXGA9vFSV— Mark Sparrow (@Markgsparrow) October 24, 2016
17. Have you noticed that Kraft cheese mix is identical in color to orange juice?
16. How to give your colleague a heart attack:
15. “One time, my sister scared the heck out of my parents by walking down the stairs like this.”
One time my sister scared the shit out of my parents by walking down the stairs like this pic.twitter.com/UhRCgeg5cD— Jar Jar Bindz (@BindzBrain) August 13, 2016
14. “I hope you enjoyed your deodorant refilled with butter, bro.”
13. This is plain old Easter evil.
12. Variations of a “mouse trap”
11. “My brother changed his photo on the staircase to Kim Jong-un and my mum still hasn’t noticed after 2 weeks.”
My brother's changed his photo on the staircase to Kim Jong-un and my mum still hasn't noticed after 2 weeks pic.twitter.com/0zuR0Kuh9x— Jake (@Slatez_) May 5, 2017
10. The unbreakable ring
9. How to trigger a fear of insects in a few easy steps:
8. Birthday prank for a colleague
7. It’s not an office prank if the person loves their new cubicle decorations...
It's not an office prank if the person loves their new cubicle decorations. pic.twitter.com/2fL9zRoC8h— Melanie Radcliff (@Radcliffcpa) October 21, 2017
6. Mr. Bean is unexpected!
5. “A coworker spider-webbed our office as a going away prank when she left.”
4. “My brother hates Nicolas Cage so I thought I’d give his pictures a revamp.”
3. “My roommate has a date coming by later and asked me to clean because he’s not home. So obviously I made a Princess Diana shrine in his room.”
Roommate has date coming by later and asked me to clean bc he's not home. So I made a Princess D shrine in his room pic.twitter.com/wfOeVUm7yW— Deno DeMartino (@Deno_Tron) July 1, 2017
2. “Tried to prank my mom. She just took a photo and went inside.”
1. A prank for a Jurassic Park lover
Which one of these pranks would make you jump up out of your seat? Share your favorite pranks with us in the comments!