19 Laugh-and-Cry Pics Proving Men and Women Are From Different Worlds
A simple test to determine the sex of a person: what is the most important thing for you at a clothing store? If the answer is an empty fitting room, you are a woman, if the answer is a free chair you can sit down in and wait, you are a man.
Bright Side offers you the chance to take a look at 19 pictures and see that men and women are creatures from different planets. But despite all the differences, these people are full of love and they are ready to accept all the weird parts.
1. When your girlfriend or wife is buying cosmetics:
2. “The way my wife changes the toilet paper roll”
3. “I didn’t want cats. My wife wanted cats. So we compromised and got 5 cats.”
4. “Amazing what can be accomplished when your girlfriend is watching a reality show.”
5. When your girlfriend doesn’t love golf, but she loves you:
6. When your girlfriend is a vegan, but you are not:
7. “My girlfriend showed up to a party for my birthday dressed as me.”
8. Tried to sneak a picture of my girlfriend... Multitasking?
9. “I told my girlfriend to not buy our kitten a sweater and then she went and bought our kitten a sweater.”
10. “My husband went grocery shopping and now I have a fruit basket full of cupcakes.”
11. “My husband asked me to get him some very specific mix from a specific brand. Now I know how you guys feel when we ask you to pick up tampons. My sincerest apologies.”
12. “Told the wife the floor was gross and needed cleaning. Told her I was willing to do it. She said we don’t need to. Clean half she said and let’s see the difference... Mission accomplished. We don’t have tiled floors.”
13. When your boyfriend won’t let you play his Xbox:
14. “Found a little slice of heaven tonight while shopping with my wife.”
15. My boyfriend’s reaction after the 30th picture:
16. “My wife and I don’t agree on how to decorate a tree. 4 years ago we started this as a joke and it is still going strong.”
17. “My boyfriend doesn’t believe that his cat bullies mine.”
18. “My girlfriend said if I could find uglier footwear, she would stop poking fun at my Crocs.”
19. “Tried to make my girlfriend a pillow of her dog for Christmas and it turned out a little... Um weird.”
Bonus: The difference between a man’s haircut and a woman’s
What strange things does your partner do and how long did it take you to get used to them? Tell us in the comment section below.
Illustrated by Daniil Shubin for BrightSide.me