19 Street Finds That Prove Creative People Can Turn Anything Into Art
It often happens that we get used to the place where we live and the landscape around us ends up becoming monotonous: we always see the same people, the same buildings, and the same cafés and restaurants. However, from time to time new things appear that immediately capture our attention. Or we see things with new eyes that have been there for a long time, but we feel like we are looking at them for the first time. Either way, you can probably find thousands of strange new things in your neighborhood alone. Our compilation is proof of that!
Some Reddit users shared the street finds they discovered while walking around their cities, and Bright Side compiled the most ingenious ones.
1. “My town’s library is under construction, so they’re using an old grocery store as a temporary library.”
2. “Swing made from a carbon fiber hydrofoil that was no longer needed.”
3. “The security hut at the Igloo factory is an Igloo cooler.”
4. “My local department store colorizes its shopping baskets based on whether you need assistance or not.”
5. The Visitor in downtown Vancouver, Washington
6. “This personalized truck for dogs”
7. “This huge basket-shaped building”
8. This cool escalator tells you when it’s safe to go up!
9. “This Wile E. Coyote calamity near my house”
10. “This bush looks like a monster!!”
11. “Someone knitted a spring hat for my local postbox.”
12. “Pac-Man address sign”
13. “A whole house covered in neon yellow spray paint... for some reason”
14. “This coffee recycling station”
15. “My local chain grocery store did a tulip design for tulip season.”
16. “There’s a skate park shaped like bacon and eggs an hour outside of Seattle.”
17. “This gate that allows horses but not vehicles”
18. “The exterior of the old library inside the new library”
19. “This plaque at the dog park commemorating a park record”
What is the most unique building, element, or event that was or is in the place where you live?