20 Bizarre Things People Found at the Beach
According to Forbes, $771 trillion worth of gold is hidden deep in the ocean. But in this article, we're not referring to the deep sea, we're talking about beaches! If you're an ordinary person like us, you might have found seashells, seaweed and a bunch of people lying around on the beach. What else do people find there?
Here at Bright Side, we've looked all around the beach and found out about some people and their not-so-ordinary findings.
1. Biggest sea turtle
2. P-38 on Welsh Beach
3. Debris of a spaceship from Space X
4. An old, rusted pistol in Discovery Park, Seattle
5. A part of a rocket with the word "space" on it
6. A car stuck in Alaska
7. A message in a bottle in Galveston, Texas
8. A huge chunk of ice at Cape Cod, Massachusetts
9. Goddess Lakshmi Statue in Brooklyn, New York
10. "My roommate found this on the beach at Coney Island."
11. Thousands of shoes on Dutch Island of Terschelling
12. Giant snowballs floating on the water
13. A giant piano in Miami, Florida
14. Beach of Glass at Fort Braggs
15. One of Theo Jansen's sculptures
16. A message to mom, written in Korean
17. "I found an NES with a game stuck in it washed up on the beach today."
18. A cute puppy living on the beach
19. This giant piece of driftwood
20. "My family and I were walking on this deserted beach when we found this."
Have you ever found anything awesome on the beach? Don't forget to drop it in the comments. If you know someone who did, tag them. If you think this was a cool article, share it.