20 “Dangerous” People Who Hold Nothing Sacred
This world is filled with people with strange tastes, like people who put pineapple on pizza or who wear socks with sandals. But then there are the people who question the way the world works and ignore the basic instructions of life. These are their stories.
We at Bright Side always take an interest in those who like to take a walk on the wild side, so we’re sharing this list about people who live by their own rules... no matter how uncomfortable it makes the rest of us.
1. Here’s wishing all of us a “Happy Fat Day!”
2. To be fair, The Simpsons did it first.
3. Not only did they use string cheese like this... they didn’t even pull it apart.
4. Is it really that hard to turn the sticker upside down?
5. These pens are so close, yet so far away.
6. “We have 3 sinks... Do we really need 5 paper towel dispensers?”
7. This is why people hate sliding puzzles.
8. At least both doors close all the way...
9. Goodbye, yellow brick road...
10. Binders like this are the perfect reason to start taking your laptop to class.
11. We almost had a perfect rainbow... and that’s not getting into the fact they forgot indigo...
12. They really need to invent erasers that work on eraser residue... or maybe just better erasers?
13. “Finnish milk cartons changed the way they are opened — I refuse to participate.”
14. There’s always that one sausage that has to be the big man and cause trouble.
15. You know... those flaps are supposed to help you hold onto the box.
16. One of these things is not like the others.
17. When the fortune cookies have turned on us, is there anything left to believe in?
18. Somebody was probably paid to come up with this idea.
19. C’mon... the price is already on the can, you bloodsuckers!
20. “So I wanted a KitKat, but apparently someone at the factory went on break during the WAFER PART...”
Do you know any other times when people did not respect tradition like they were supposed to? Share with us in the comments!