20 Package Designs That Are a Crime Against Humanity
Designers might try to get really creative when inventing new tricks to make their packages look bigger, thicker, and prettier. So sometimes, opening a box of cookies can be pretty disappointing, especially if you get half as many as the packaging suggested. Despite this, sometimes we can't help but admire the creativity of these marketers.
The Bright Side team has found 20 of the most outrageous packaging examples that you wouldn't want to find in your favorite grocery stores.
20. “Sometimes I think that this type of packaging can be used as a barometer to measure human stupidity.”
19. Melons: a special edition for lazy-bones
18. There's a special place in hell for these cookie makers.
17. Is the tube half-empty or half-full?
16. "A 'jelly-filled' doughnut I got from Albertson's"
15. "I bought a 'big' container of hair wax..."
14. That's one tricky pepperoni window.
13. "This is the biggest letdown I’ve had in a while."
12. "Bought this for $1.20 — which is pretty pricey over here —just to find out later that I got screwed!"
11. A couple of stacks of cookies... and 2 half-stacks
10. This dry squid container promised to have more!
9. "My box of staples was more box than staples..."
8. The package seems to be full of cheese!
7. "Now I always look at how many milliliters there are."
6. "My ice cream was made to look bigger than it really was."
5. This tea came in a pack of 4, facing forward.
4. Some leftover chocolate from Christmas
3. "My disappointment is immeasurable."
2. This sticker roll looks big before you unwrap it.
1. This beef package hides 1/3 of the (missing) steak.
Have you ever come face to face with any other packaging tricks? Share them with us in the comments below!