20 Examples of How a Pinch of Creativity and a Lot of Free Time Can Be a Perfect Match
It is very common that, when we are bored or have a lot of free time, a spark of creativity awakens in us and we are inspired to create things that we did not know we were capable of. The phenomenon of getting more creative when we’re bored is something that is universal. Maybe that’s why some internet users from all over the world made or found these kind of things, which could only have been born thanks to a lot of imagination and a lot of free time.
Bright Side gathered pictures that are the clearest proof that people’s imaginations really have no limits.
1. “My wife asked me to paint a portrait of her. This was the best I could come up with.”
2. “This crack in the pavement filled with a stained glass cat portrait”
3. “I put over 1,500 blocks of Jenga on 1, creating a new world record.”
4. “Made a WatermelonBoy and tested it out in public.”
5. “I gave LEGO flowers to my mom for Mother’s Day.”
6. “Yes, it’s attached.”
7. “After I posted my painting of Bad Luck Brian, Mr. Bad Luck himself contacted me to purchase it.”
8. “A tension structure I put together from spare parts I had lying around.”
9. And to think that someone took the time and trouble to hang these tables and chairs with chains to create original family swings.
10. “I’ve been bored lately, it’s made from cardboard and hot glue.”
11. When grandma is in town for the weekend and you gotta bust out the wheel cover she crocheted for you:
12. “A small hamburger that I made out of clay”
13. “Who needs paint when you’ve got tape?”
14. “I stacked 173 Jenga blocks on one block.”
15. “I covered hot wings in 24 carat gold and was told it belonged here...”
16. “So umm yeah I did this. DIY done by a broke person who can’t afford a curtain rod, but can afford neodymium magnets and to tear a shirt. If it doesn’t fit sorry but personally, I thought, ’Why would anyone do this?’”
17. “Seen on Facebook Marketplace. Only $20, what a deal.”
18. You can think of it as a very original postmodern design or simply as the work of a lazy carpenter. Your call.
19. And to think that someone took the time to do this to their car.
20. “I made a monument to my favorite carb.”
Have you ever created a beauty like these? Please feel free to share your photos in the comments.