20+ Fix-It Wizards Who Get Things Done
"Doing it yourself" or DIY sounds like something that we could all be proud of doing. The idea that you can take any project and use your own imagination, engineering skills and creativity to tackle it is intriguing. However, like most of the projects we start, we fail them miserably!
Here at Bright Side, we've collected the funniest DIY atrocities that we could find as a reminder that DIY isn't always for everyone!
1. A custom wooden tripod stand for a webcam
2. This camping air-conditioning system
3. FedEx knows how to fix it.
4. BIC glasses
5. The safest way to decorate your kitchen is with flammable wooden corks.
6. No plumber? No problem.
7. Is this a chair or an upside-down octopus?
8. Supporting the team no matter what!
9. This spray-painted Buick
10. The baguette table
11. Broke your heels? T-REX to the rescue!
12. The DIY hot glue phone case
13. DIY iPad stand
14. Why wear black socks when you could paint your feet?
15. The universal remote control system
16. Best smartwatch ever
17. A bumper buddy
18. Snow White's stepmom got a new car. Better be careful!
19. Those bricks better not be lying...
20. Wrenches are cheaper than car door handles.
21. Do you have butterfingers? Here's the solution:
22. This is what happens if you don't read, kids. You'll have no leg to stand on!
23. Oh, deer.
24. For comfortable and confusing visits to the toilet...
25. "I will forever see food bowls on cars from now on."
26. Tea making skills come in handy during a power outage.
27. We hope no one gets sunburned with all the sunlight coming through this window...
28. Cracked screen? No problem!
Which of these ideas did you like the most, and which ones did you find the funniest? Have you ever completed a disastrous DIY project? Please let us know in the comments. Don't forget to share this article with your family or friends to make their day!