20 Hilarious Trolls Who Remained True to Themselves When Giving Presents
When creating or buying different kinds of gifts, we all want to make them special by including a little bit of our hearts. Most of us are willing to do almost anything to make a gift for a special someone completely unforgettable.
We at Bright Side found some incredible presents made by professional trolls who know everything about gifts.
1. My girlfriend asked for a 6-foot teddy bear for Christmas. Today she got this:
2. I hope it’s a bike.
3. This little girl asked for Frozen stuff for Christmas.
4. This is the best way to wrap an iPhone.
5. Money is a good gift, but bitcoins are better.
6. This Apple Watch will show the time and keep the doctor away.
7. Merry Christmas, son!
8. Got some empty boxes to wrap my gifts in.
9. Here’s my bacon-wrapped gift for a vegetarian friend.
10. My sister seems to like her new gift.
11. I’m in love with the shape of these wrapped socks.
12. Presented the “jewelry” my wife wanted for Christmas.
13. Custom wrapping paper for my dad with his least favorite picture of himself!
14. I got my dad a pair of skis for Christmas. So as to confuse and scare him a little bit, I wrapped them like this.
15. My girlfriend wrapped her Christmas presents in fast-food bags. I’m lovin’ it!
16. I thought I got the best present ever...for a minute.
17. My uncle’s gift to the family this year wasn’t really appreciated.
18. My boyfriend told me he’d get me the greatest gift ever for Christmas.
19. My mom wins the “Best Gift Award.”
20. My brother jokingly told our grandma that he wanted 100 things from the Dollar Store for Christmas. Grandma doesn’t like being challenged.
All you need to make such a masterpiece (and something even greater) is a bit of imagination...and a sense of humor. Have you ever given crazy presents like these? Share in the comments!