20 of the Craziest Tattoos That People Definitely Regret Getting
According to a survey, at least 78% of people in the United States and in Great Britain are happy with their tattoos. While 22% of Americans and 14% of the British really regret getting them. You won’t wonder why, after looking at this photo compilation.
With so many skilled tattoo artists around today, all you need to do is to use your imagination and tell them what you’d like to see on your body. Unfortunately, these decisions that we may not be too proud of stick around with us for a long time. Before you decide to get a tattoo, we advise checking out this madness first!
Check out these crazy tattoo ideas that Bright Side has gathered for you!
1. “Did you know that it wouldn’t wash off?”
2. At least you’ll never lose your glasses again.
3. Matching tattoos gone wrong.
4. When your love has no limits:
5. This boy obviously looks like his mother.
6. Why is this poor thing is so sad?
7. “My friend decided to cover up his tattoo of his ex wife!”
8. And the Oscar for the most faithful customer goes to...
9. This Norwegian teen got a McDonald’s receipt tattooed on his arm.
10. Guys, check out my new tattoo!
11. Just don’t show it to your English teacher.
12. And what’s your super power?
13. If only it was just a pen...
14. First pic released of Mr. Freeze from the new Batman movie.
15. Don’t be embarrassed about sharing your feelings.
16. A guy wanted to tattoo his own name. He used Google Translator to interpret it into Russian and ended up tattooing “no translation” on his back.
17. Always double check the translation.
18. We wouldn’t wish this tattoo on our worst enemy.
19. You’ll never get bored with this chess mate.
20. Does star fever look like this?
Do you have your own examples of bold decisions like these? Tell us about them in comments!
Preview photo credit mokaloka / Reddit