20+ People Who 100% Didn’t Read the Instruction Manual of Life
George Bernard Shaw used to say that the people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want — and if they can’t find them, they make them. People always have a choice to follow the rules or to create new instructions that better comply with their life’s path.
Bright Side has collected some situations where people made their own decisions and met life in all its glory.
1. When your dreams finally come true:
2. “You set the rules, I follow them.”
3. “I hope he will get at least a ‘B’ for his creativity.”
4. Why is it not working?
5. When you need detailed instructions:
6. “This can be difficult, but I always follow instructions.”
7. We can’t imagine this tasted good...
8. “Done! Please check if everything is correct!”
9. “Now I know that drying a keyboard in an oven is a bad idea.”
10. Technically, he’s right.
11. Thank you for being so creative.
12. “I don’t think it’s a good idea, but I will give it a try.”
13. Hugs? No problem.
14. At least we know that this kid knows the alphabet.
15. Tedison, how do you feel? You look a little green today...
16. “This is the safest place for me to keep these.”
17. Oh, really?
18. Twins, you should be more careful here.
19. When you have no problem understanding people:
20. Poor dog never saw it coming.
21. No wall painting for today.
22. What do I do next?
23. Am I doing it right?
Do you have friends or relatives who always want to create something new? What did they end up creating? Share with us in comments!