20 People Who Asked to Take Their Pictures and Regretted It Immediately
If you want something done right, do it yourself. These words are attributed to Charles-Guillaume Étienne, a French dramatist and writer. He lived in 19th century, but his words are still on the front burner.
We at Bright Side have collected a series of shots that will make you never trust any stranger with your portrait again.
1. We asked a stranger to take a picture of us and she forgot we had a son.
2. — Excuse me. Could you please take our picture?
— Sure, no problem!
3. What was the photographer looking at?
4. I asked this lady to take a picture of my girlfriend and I on vacation. Here is the result:
5. Those who will look at your photos see you every day, but we can’t say the same about the Eiffel Tower.
6. Did the tallest man in the world take this photo?
7. When you ask a stranger to take a photo for you, but the camera turned on selfie, and you don’t see their masterpiece until you get home.
8. When you ask someone to take your photo after you have completed your first Pacific Ocean swim:
9. I’m the photographer, and that’s how I see it.
10. Finger frame for my children
11. When the stranger who is taking the photo doesn’t like your faces:
12. In honor of Disneyland’s birthday, I post one of my favorite photos ever. This was before the days of digital photos and the ability to see the result before the film was developed.
13. When you meet Conor McGregor and ask a stranger to take your photo:
14. For the record, I didn’t even realize our heads were in this picture (thanks to the stranger who took it).
15. Yesterday someone offered to take our picture. Today I found this:
16. Thanks for taking our photo, random lady.
17. An old woman saw us and asked if we wanted her to take our photo. The camera was in a panoramic mode.
18. When you went to a Yankees game, but have no proof.
19. After all, what’s more important: the picture of the memory/anniversary or the event itself?
20. This is a surprise from a random guy who was supposed to take a picture of us.
Bonus: if you don’t want to be the new hero of an expectation/reality meme, give this task to reliable people only.
Have you ever been in a situation like this? What event were you trying to shoot? When did you find the surprise from the photographer? Share your stories with us!