20 People Who Took the Risk of Working in an Office. And Now They’re Crying
A day at the office can be like a sitcom. The coffee machine could explode and the office kitchen can be a minefield. Your co-workers, who are leaving, can come up with an insane send-off. Even your own job title can turn out to be wonderfully bizarre. And we have examples of all of these things.
We at Bright Side are giving a shout-out to all the office workers out there with a list of some of the craziest things that happen in a cubicle. Don’t forget to check out our bonus that celebrates the office worker in all of us.
1. You know he’s waited and worked his whole life for this job title.
2. On the plus side, there’s no better excuse for having 2 cups of coffee.
3. The office kitchen war wages on...
4. Be careful when offering your employees overtime.
5. Hopefully they noticed this before ordering a new one...
6. There is something eerie about this coffee machine...
7. “Taking passive-aggressive to a new level at the office.”
8. “My friend’s office has been in a post-it war with the neighbors... the neighbors just won.”
9. “A co-worker went on vacation and we upgraded his office recently.”
10. It’s always nice to know your co-workers care about you... even if they lack finesse.
12. “The office refrigerator war rages on.”
13. “My office is struggling with the ’GO GREEN’ concept.”
14. Great... now the TV is going to preach to us.
15. “Anyone with an office job can relate to this.”
16. Office birthday parties can easily get out of hand.
17. April Fool’s Day can be hard too...
18. ...And don’t get me started on office Christmas parties.
19. “Always leave something weird in your office desk for the next person.”
20. This office has been collecting used staples since the 80s... They’ve been piling up.
Bonus: “I brought donuts for the office... I work from home. I am the office.”
What are some crazy things you’ve seen at the office? Let us know in the comments!