20 Photos Proving That Your Best Friends Will Do Literally Anything for You
Statistics show that the average Facebook user has about 155 friends. However, this number doesn’t usually correspond with the actual quantity of people you can trust and rely on in difficult situations. In fact, it’s always your best friends who care about you and will come to your rescue even if they need to make sacrifices to do it.
Bright Side gathered 20 photos showing that our best friends are always ready to help and cheer us up, although sometimes the results of their actions may turn out to be really hilarious.
20. When you need all your friends’ support to take the perfect picture:
19. A group of Mexican fans came to Russia with a cardboard photo of the friend whose wife wouldn’t let him go.
18. When you and your best friend have a strange sense of humor:
17. “I turned 26 today and my friends made this for me.”
16. “This is how my best friend is helping me save money.”
15. “My coworker came as me to work for Halloween.”
14. “My best friend forgot my birthday, so he sent me some air fresheners with his face on them to make up for it.”
13. “My dad’s friend brought him a clever birthday cake.”
12. “My best friend decided to come through the window right as my wife and I were taking our New Year’s photo... we rolled with it.”
11. When your siblings are also your best friends:
10. This is definitely another level of friendship.
9. When you’re both a little weird:
8. Sometimes birthday surprises can be very unexpected.
7. “My sister asked me to shoot her engagement pics, so I hid Pennywise the Clown in every photo.”
6. “I am moving across the country in 3 weeks and my friends made this cake for me.”
5. The best birthday gift ever
4. Everybody dreams of having such a supportive friend.
3. Well, at least it’s a cake...
2. When your friend’s gifts are really unusual:
1. “My cousin’s boyfriend proposed to her but she didn’t have her nails done.”
Has your best friend ever done anything special for you? Share your stories with us in the comments!