20 Photos That Show How Everything Can Be a True Discovery
In this world, there are lots of things that we’ve never seen, even in pictures. But we always try to reduce the gap and have published yet another compilation of interesting photos that were taken all over the world.
For example, Bright Side has recently found out what an inner layer of a bank vault looks like. We also had no clue how Czech zoo workers fed baby rhinoceros hornbills. But now we know!
20. The way baby rhinoceros hornbills are fed in the Czech zoo
19. By the way, this is what the adult birds look like.
18. Turns out, carrots can get pretty big!
17. How do you like these majestic guinea pigs?
16. Trees exposed by a beaver
15. The inner layer of a bank vault:
14. Here’s one of the first mobile phones.
13. The way fire hydrants look underground
12. Very clear water in the Baltic Sea (near Sweden’s Gotland)
11. An A/C unit after 20 years of dog pee
10. The world’s biggest moving excavator, Big Muskie weighs 460 lb and can fit buses on it. In the picture below, there’s a human being compared to the machine.
9. Now you’ve had a closer look at a Galapagos tortoise.
8. Did you know that there are unfinished Easter Island statues?
7. A fungus-growing ant hard at work
6. A time-lapse video showing a group of fungus-growing ants working
5. The lion’s mouth is really big. Just look how he yawns!
4. A doorknob from inside the house when it’s −105°F
3. Due to a genetic mutation, this cow has 3 horns.
2. A pair of Levi’s jeans found in a gold mine in 1879
1. This picture isn’t black and white. It’s a pineapple plantation covered with volcanic ash in Tagaytay in the Philippines.
Have you ever seen anything that made you shout in amazement? What was it?
Preview photo credit unnaturalorder / reddit