20 Pics That Prove “Star Wars” Is Always Around Us
A monument that turns into Darth Vader, a reflection on a car in the shape of the Millennium Falcon, or a sunset with 2 suns — if you constantly see references to Star Wars in real life, you’re not alone! On Reddit, people have started sharing their Star Wars discoveries and some of them are just astounding.
Here at Bright Side, we’re big fans of the movie franchise, so we’ve collected some interesting photos that remind us that Star Wars will always be a part of our lives. May the Force be with you!
1. My cat, Leia, looks like one of the porgs from Star Wars.
2. This Viennese bank plan looks like the Millenium Falcon.
3. This monument in Poland looks like Darth Vader after a snowy day.
4. “My dog, Babe looks like Yoda.”
5. This statue is a medieval version of Princess Leia.
6. Seattle has sunsets like on Tatooine.
7. Jabba the Hutt, is that you?
8. Seems like Chewbacca has relatives on Earth...
9. Just another Star Wars sculpture at Japan’s snow festival
10. A lightsaber marriage proposal!
11. This reflection looks like the Millennium Falcon.
12. Jabba has been reborn.
13. “My wife’s shadow while walking on the sidewalk yesterday looked like Darth Vader.”
14. “The seat in my car looks like a Battle Droid from Star Wars when the headrest is up.”
15. “My coffee maker looks like Darth Vader. The Force awakens...”
16. This graffiti fits right in!
17. The shadow of this playground equipment looks like a Tie Fighter.
18. It looks like a shot from Star Wars.
19. A baby Yoda cocktail!
20. “Is it just me or does this observatory look like a giant R2-D2?”
Have you ever noticed something in real life that looked like a part of the Star Wars universe? We’d be happy to see your pics in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit bkielbaszewski / reddit