20 Ridiculous Security Fails That Are Too Good to Be True
We all want to be as safe as possible, and this is why we take our security very seriously. But some people don’t believe in various kinds of gadgets and start inventing their own protection systems. Sometimes, though, it all goes a bit too far.
We at Bright Side prepared the most amusing safety devices for you. You’ll see there are no limits to people’s imaginations!
1. Better safe than sorry!
There should be a reason for putting the code twice.
2. There’s something wrong with this dog.
Is a goat a man’s best friend?
3. Is this chain too heavy to lift?
Or am I about to become a biker?
4. Don’t underestimate the power of duct tape.
It looks like it would be easy to go and tear the tape off. But don’t forget about the cameras (which are tape-free).
5. You will never forget the combination for this lock.
If you forget, there’s an Oscar for you.
6. “I’ll never forget the time my mom installed this lock on one of her bathroom drawers when I was a kid...”
This is what happens when you buy things at IKEA.
7. No one will dare to burst into your house...
...if you’ve got a weaponized robot that can’t even see you.
8. Maximum security entrance
Obviously, only those who’ve grown the lawn stop here.
9. Laziness is the mother of invention.
There’s nothing to be scared of with this guard.
10. It’s not as easy as it looks.
This trick must have been created for children that always steal cookies.
11. This locked gate is thought to have a high-security level.
Who cares if there’s no fence if the gate’s closed?
12. Anything but knocking!
The highest level of introversion.
13. Any idea how to fix it?
Who’s going to be the first to touch it?
14. When you don’t trust technology...
...but take your security seriously.
15. There’s never enough safety.
At least it can work.
16. No pass, no entry.
Seems like an error in a computer game.
17. After you!
Is it the Chamber of Secrets?
18. This should be for a flying car.
How long was I asleep?
19. Trying to support without actually doing anything
It can work...but not for long.
20. A future warrior is growing up.
You couldn’t even dream of these toys in your childhood.
Do you know any amusing security systems? Or maybe you invented something brilliant yourself? Tell us in the comments about the amazing installations you have seen!