20 Riotous Pics About Student Life That Are Right on the Money
Student life is mostly the craziest and the most fun time in your life — being permanently broke, partying non-stop, skipping classes, sleeping during lectures, doing annoying group projects, and preparing for exams in one night — only people who’ve been students really know what it takes to survive college.
So here at Bright Side we found the most hilariously accurate pictures, that show what student life is all about.
1. The most accurate illustration of Murphy’s Law in student life: Things I study vs Things I`m asked on the exam
2. When all you want to do is sleep, but attendance counts for 15% of your final grade:
3. When there’s a group project, but you do all the work:
4. When the exam is too hard, and you gotta see if you’re still alive:
5. Savvy helps, when you have no money!
6. When you’re writing an essay and trying to hit that 500 word count:
7. “New test instructions”
8. This is what despair looks like.
9. The difference between freshmen and seniors
10. When you know you did a bad job, but you’re just proud you finished your assignment!
11. When you have to attend the morning lecture at any cost.
12. When the teacher is about to switch the PowerPoint and you’re still not done taking notes:
13. When your alarm goes off and you’re trying to count how many times you missed that class already:
14. Ouch, that hurts!
15. Great, thanks!
16. This supermarket is apparently right next to a dorm.
17. Only highlight the important stuff.
18. Some people are right there to cheer you up!
19. “As a university student with no money, I present to you my new cups!”
20. No time to explain, I need to finish my paper!
Do you recognize yourself in any of these pictures? What would you add to this list? Feel free to share your pictures and student stories in the comment section below!