20 Seemingly Commonplace Things That Can Leave You in Awe
Have you ever seen a skinless snake? Do you know what a million dollars look like? Have you ever seen snow on Mars? If your answer is no, then you should look at this collection of pictures. You will be surprised at just how many amazing things surround you!
We at Bright Side were amazed by how unusual these ordinary pictures are and we want to share them with you.
20. An unusual human eye
19. A caterpillar’s lunch
18. A stunning pink dolphin
17. A heart-shaped strawberry
16. A lone tree that resembles those in horror movies
15. A skinless snake
14. The Diphylleia grayi flower becomes transparent after being in contact with water.
13. “I found a 150-year-old coin in my change.”
12. Minimalistic playing cards
11. This Japanese village looks like it belongs in a fairy tale:
10. The symmetric coloring of this flower:
9. A heart-shaped tomato
8. This is where the night meets the day:
7. Gigantic baguettes
6. This what a million dollars looks like in one-dollar bills:
5. A tiny screwdriver
4. There’s a magical forest in Belgium where millions of bluebells bloom together once a year.
3. An M&M in the shape of a perfect icosahedron
2. The skeleton of a puffer fish
1. Snow on the dunes of Mars
Which picture amazed you most of all? Share your unusual pictures with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit sloshyjacob/reddit