20 Things That Crush Common Sense Into Bits and Pieces
Scientists have confirmed that ’folk psychology’ (or people’s assumptions of human behavior) very often turns out to be wrong. However, unless you’re a scientist, you’re more likely to rely on common sense rather than scientific knowledge. And some situations seem so bizarre that it’s hard to find any rationality or logical explanation to them.
Bright Side has gathered 20 pictures that go above and beyond the borders of common sense. Get ready to embrace the irrationality of human decisions and the absurdity of life situations!
1. When the vacuum hadn’t been cleaned in a while and started growing wildlife:
2. When you forget your cup and start thinking outside the box:
3. When you’re too distracted to realize you’re doing something totally wrong:
4. When you buy a pair of new sneakers and don’t want them to get dirty:
5. When you suddenly decide to use a vacuum instead of a shovel to clean the snow:
6. When you don’t look for easy solutions:
7. When you don’t spare your colleagues at work:
8. When you’re extra attentive to detail:
9. When you decide to express your individuality:
10. When water gets spilled, but luckily none of it goes to the floor:
11. When curiosity opens up new horizons for a cat:
12. When you decide to move and don’t want to pay the movers:
13. When you feel like leaving secret messages:
14. When you need a little space for yourself:
15. When you choose beer over your phone:
16. When the sink is huge, but the tap is too close to the back:
17. When you decide to master the skill of climbing and any rock will do:
18. When some people get too excited about Jenga:
19. When no height scares you off:
20. When you prefer to keep things safe:
Which of these pictures had the least common sense in your opinion? Have you come across similar situations that made your jaw drop? Share your experience in the comments below.