20+ Times All Nightmares Broke Loose
Everyone has bad days. But how many of them do you happen to live through each year? According to a survey of 2,000 working Americans, there are 60 gray days annually in our lives and, in our opinion, that number is too high. Of course, the reasons can be different — from stressful deadlines to problems in relationships. But are they really worth our spoiled mood?
Bright Side has prepared a compilation of photos that will make you extremely grateful for those days when nothing goes wrong.
1. The King of noodles?
2. When you are tired of ordinary life:
3. Not what you want to see when you look out the window...
4. Frustration-free? I feel something now and it’s definitely not happiness...
5. OK, I wanted to start dieting tomorrow anyway.
6. Special offer: free ice cream for you and your friends!
7. Let’s move. I never liked this house anyway.
8. Sometimes, Mondays can be even worse than you can imagine.
9. It was a newly waxed car.
10. This could be nice modern art, but this is a screen of my iPhone after it met the floor.
11. Houston, we’ve got a problem.
12. A budget version of virtual reality glasses
13. Really? Glass for dinner again?
14. I need a recipe. This must be a culinary masterpiece:
15. Just close the curtains and pretend that everything is fine.
16. I wish I could turn back time.
17. The instructions were unclear.
18. Just put your straw in the cup holder.
19. SpongeBob: the rise of the machines.
20. Yeah, this is what you need right now...
21. The saddest moment of my life.
22. A perfect ending to a perfect day
Do you still think that any small problem can ruin your day? Do you have examples of some unbelievable catastrophes in your life? Share with us in the comments section!