20+ Times Designers Went a Little Too Far
“Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.” This is a quote by Jamian Jolley, UI Designer. We have prepared a whole article for those who still doubt it.
Bright Side has found the most ridiculous design examples that will make you laugh.
1. I’m trying really hard to see the flowers but it’s not working.
2. When you desperately want to have a window, but there’s not enough space.
3. I’m so confused.
4. “Now you can enjoy all the glamour of clutching the top of a toilet bowl in the morning, without the hangover.”
5. But what if it’s only 4 characters long?
6. It cracks me up when the balls roll out.
7. But why?
8. I feel pain just reading this.
9. I see the goal, and I see no obstacles.
10. If I slip on the steps, I can always stab my hand into the railing for a firm grip.
11. Waiters must love this cute restaurant.
12. I hope this is juice.
13. I thought they were all black and white.
14. What kind of service is this?
15. I don’t even know what’s better here: “Anna’s Food, Food Mart, Mart, Food Mart” or “The Blind Onion.”
16. My 2-year-old son keeps asking for some of this “juice.”
17. New species of dinosaur.
18. Discover my inner world, kids!
19. Is this a side effect?
20. Is it just me or do you see it too?
21. My nightmares have come alive.
23. For invtroverts.
24. I can not tell you how many times I skipped a track when all I wanted to do was turn up the volume.
25. It’s not the coffee that helps you wake up when you use this mug.
Do you have any examples of design fails? Share with us in the comments!