20+ Times Online Shopping Went So Wrong, It Was Hilarious
8 in 10 Americans are now shopping online. While most of these people are happy with the result, some of them receive things that are not quite as they expected.
There are lots of advantages to buying stuff online. However, without reading the description carefully, you’ll find online shopping is not as easy to do as you thought.
We at Bright Side prepared the most ridiculous expectation vs reality results of this online adventure.
1. The second one looks awesome too!
2. Meanwhile in Canada...
3. This is what happens when you buy a $20 punching bag from China:
4. Pool my friend got on sale online this summer. I can’t wait to jump in.
5. That’s awesome for a good party!
6. My friend ordered 50 Shades Of Grey on eBay. This is what she got.
7. Hope they were clean.
I ordered these on eBay, look what this dude stuffed the shoes with.. pic.twitter.com/evNrF6eM1C— Dez (@SneakerGodDez) July 14, 2016
8. At least it makes my buns look great.
9. Size check, please!
10. The cat doesn’t appreciate it either.
11. No eBay purchasing anymore.
12. A dream tent!
13. I expected this cup to change from a black one to a Chritsmas scene. Nope!
14. At least I got a new sweater!
15. Beauty products these days.
16. The moment when your cat looks more stylish than you:
My mum ordered my nephew a converse rucksack for school online and this is what came 😭 pic.twitter.com/zNzeRARtxC— Dan (@dzzzny) December 8, 2015
17. Love my new Yeezys!
18. If you want to be really surprised, buy shoes online.
19. Is this machine trying to cheat me?
20. Should have known better...
21. Sellers also have a sense of humor.
I've actually been trolled by China. I ordered the one on the left from AliExpress and the one on the right turned up pic.twitter.com/WMrtuIjbSu— Iain Q. Blank (@iainqblank) December 18, 2017
22. Exactly what size is the model?
23. Bought rings online.
24. Chainsaw, literally.
25. So close and yet so far! This is really heartbreaking.
26. Might be nice for Halloween.
27. When you’re asked to leave feedback for nothing:
What’s your favorite way of shopping? Write in the comments which of the fails you laughed at the most!