20 Times People Captured Really Wild Things at Costco
Shopping at Costco can be really something, and it’s not just because of all the free samples, but mainly for the surprising stuff you’ll come across while walking down the aisles. If you are one of us Costco-addicts who feels that shopping at your favorite store is as natural as breathing, scroll down.
Bright Side selected the most typical Costco moments, that anyone who’s been there even once will recognize.
1. Wow, Costco has liquor on tap now!
2. Costco employee silently tries to trap a pigeon
3. That’s what we call shopping therapy.
4. +1 for the marketing team’s creativity
5. My wife wanted to go on a “quick trip to Costco.” Yes... my kids are still in the car.
6. The place where you can buy everything from toilet paper to a helicopter.
7. You can get to Costco on foot, by bus, by car, by pony...
8. Wine glasses are sold in every possible size.
9. It’s freaking hot outside, yet Costco believes otherwise.
10. This kid has found the best way to shop with his parents.
11. Why even bother making a list?
12. True friends always hold hands.
13. Korean Costco has created a special child-care spot.
14. Things you only see at Costco:
15. Who wouldn’t want to float on this design!
16. The Night at The Museum remake: Day at Costco
17. We got our engagement pictures done at our favorite store. Here’s the result:
18. When you think shopping cannot be more enjoyable than it already is:
19. Please don’t...
20. I think Costco found a new flu remedy.
What’s the weirdest yet coolest surprise you’ve encountered while shopping? Share your pictures in the comment section, we’d love to see them.