20+ Times People Have Totally Nailed It. Kind of.
Social media and the internet are the main source of information for 54.4% of the world’s population. Since cosplay and mimicry are a popular trend now, people try to imitate anything that’s on internet, and sometimes fail hilariously.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve put together a list of people who tried and failed hilariously at imitating something. But as the saying goes, “The only people who never fail are those who never try.”
1. A rare pic of me trying to do something right.
2. Don’t concentrate so much that you miss the ball.
3. Pic of a baby, tattoo of Voldemort
4. This “Baloo” is so ferocious.
5. My mom’s artistic interpretation
6. Haters will say they’re different.
7. When your minions don’t feel well:
8. “Before” and “after” in TV ads
9. Even a stray dog would reject this.
10. Angle photography — nailed it!
11. This is just so cute.
12. When you’re cute but not summer ready:
13. Another reason why Iron Man tried to kill Bucky.
14. I’m Catman from ’Pawtham.’
15. Social media vs real life:
16. This grandma is so cute.
17. Remember Catman? This is him trying to create his own logo:
18. So close!
19. Best friend scorpion — It’s super easy, right?
20. My best friend’s wife captured this unique father-son moment. I couldn’t resist the comparison.
21. A sneak peek into Avengers: Infinity War
22. A+ for creativity
23. Hand illusion drawing
24. Marge, is that you?
It was bumpy ride, wasn’t it? If you’ve ever failed miserably at something, don’t be embarrassed to drop it in the comments. And don’t forget to share it if you can relate.