20 Times the Army Had Nothing on Soldiers’ Sense of Humor
In the US Army, soldiers are trained not to laugh because they aren’t allowed to show any emotion while on duty. However, who said that they still can't have fun? Here are some photos to break all stereotypes about the complete and total seriousness of soldiers 24/7.
Bright Side would like to show you how inventive soldiers are and how they spend their free time when they have it. We're sure you're going to love it!
1. Messing with soldiers on a day off
2. Practicing Quidditch
3. Sliding down a banister be like, "Weee!"
4. Having some quality fun time
5. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
6. Army knights
7. We’d love to talk, but we mustache.
8. Soldiers are harder to spot when they're wearing camouflage.
9. "I believe I can fly!"
10. New army transportation
11. Going by air might be way faster.
12. Soldiers are not afraid of any barriers.
13. A special Christmas tree in the army
14. Kissing is a bit difficult in the army.
15. A rebellion is over here!
16. Dude, we think you're using it wrong.
17. An Indian soldier
18.There is always time for tea.
19. Santa's got a new sleigh.
20. US Army Captain Michael Wikstrom shows Afghan children how to blow bubbles.
Which of these ideas for spending time in the army did you like most? Share your military stories with us in the comments!