20 Touching Photos That Can Shoot Straight to Your Soul
More than one trillion photos were taken in 2018 due to a rise in smartphone sales. However, only a small number of those photographs are powerful enough to trigger strong emotions and remind us of happy days, our regrets, or our everlasting love for someone.
We at Bright Side collected 20 touching photos that will last throughout time and enchant us, helping us to understand that words are not always necessary.
1. “She’s in someone’s locket. The photo was taken sometime during the 1940s.”
2. “I waited for the exact moment her eyes gazed into freedom and grasped the fence.”
3. An act of kindness for a loved one
4. “The apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree after all. This is my son and me 32 years apart.”
5. Even in the darkest moments, kindness still survives.
6. “Celebrating 2 years of sobriety!”
7. “My mom fast asleep and holding my dad’s arm about 30 minutes before he passed away”
8. “I left for deployment a week ago and my wife sent me this today. That’s my pillow.”
9. “The pitbull pulled out his teddy bear to show it to the dog in the other car.”
10. People in a traffic jam in Germany made an emergency corridor just in case.
11. Love really is everything, isn’t it?
12. “My math teacher’s boyfriend came home and surprised her during my class period.”
13. No one’s ever too old to have fun!
14. “My veteran grandpa was asked by a girl if he would do it all again. He said, ’Yes, for you.’ ”
15. “Brought this baby girl home from the shelter today and she hasn’t left my side since.”
16. “My grandma meeting her great-granddaughter for the first time in a surprise visit!”
17. “Walking for the first time after being hit by a truck”
18. A father created a tombstone for his son who was in a wheelchair.
19. “My 92-year-old grandpa brings my 91-year-old grandma dinner in bed every night.”
20. “It’s rare that someone lets him hold their baby. My wife and I let him hold ours and this was his reaction.”
Each of these photos tells a story. Which one struck you the most and why? Don’t hesitate at sharing your most emotional photo with us. We’d love to see it in the comments!