20+ Uncomfortable Photos That Can Make Your Eye Twitch
Receiving a damaged package with your favorite vinyl record in it, finding out that the key you need is stuck in your key ring, and dealing with the annoying habits of your family members over and over again — all these little things can really get on our nerves, and the people featured in this article know this feeling quite well. Just take a look at the compilation below and you’ll probably feel a bit uncomfortable too.
Bright Side put together 22 eye-twitching photos that will make you squirm in your chair.
22. “I wouldn’t dare to compete in the art of parking with this driver.”
21. This kid’s confidence is truly incredible.
20. Rihanna knows something about walking on grates in heels for sure.
19. “Looks like I won’t be listening to my new vinyl record.”
18. “My wife never fully screws the lids back onto anything.”
17. “The previous owners of my friend’s house cut the carpet to make this door open instead of just cutting the door.”
16. Okay, the colors are certainly off. But why are there 2 separate buttons anyway?
15. This lady is kneeling on bread while she looks at other bread.
14. “This is how my parents store their DVDs.”
13. This isn’t a fork, it’s a diet spoon.
12. “My friend made a screen protector out of clear tape.”
11. When the design team loses a debate with the legal team:
10. Does this also happen to you when you’re angry?
9. When someone breaks the rules and everybody else has no choice but to comply:
8. Every. Single. Time.
7. Looks like this notebook still needs to be charged.
6. “My wife just can’t finish one set before buying another one.”
5. “My new Nike Free running shoes after my first run”
4. “My grandfather doesn’t peel the plastic off of anything.”
3. “The cable guy installed the cable through our hula hoop that we left out.”
2. “I threw my swatter at a fly. Don’t ask questions because I don’t have answers.”
1. When your keys do this thing:
What things can make your eye twitch? Tell us about them in the comments!
Preview photo credit Aimee_P_R / twitter