20+ Women Who Know Why “Beauty Is Pain” Better Than Anyone
We’ve all been there: struggling to draw on the perfectly winged eyeliner to achieve that exquisite cat-eye, trying on numerous face masks before a big event or wondering if we have lipstick on our teeth all night. When it comes to beauty, the countless disasters that we tend to face are inevitable — it’s like a domino effect where one thing happens after another, yet we still persist in order to achieve the exact look we had in mind.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve collected some funny and relatable beauty disasters that almost every woman has faced at least once in her life.
1. The eyelash curler that should’ve been called “The eyelash cutter”
2. Feather brows that look like brown grass
3. This girl who wanted to put on eyelashes but she used SUPER GLUE instead of eyelash glue...
4. Even though charcoal paste can whiten your teeth, it doesn’t mean it will do the same for your sink.
5. When it smells like chocolate, it must be chocolate.
6. Not sure if this is the correct way to do it...
7. The price you pay for getting a fake tan is having to buy more sheets.
8. These 2 relatives having fun doing each other’s nails
9. Someone’s idea of hair strokes is zebra lines...
10. When your cat is not a fan of makeup:
11. The bubble face mask was really...bubbly.
12. “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.”
13. The Kylie Jenner lip challenge that left a slight stache
14. This dog who is extremely against beauty blenders
15. These “fly-lashes”
16. We can’t even trust glitter anymore.
17. When you can’t ever achieve the Kim Kardashian contour:
18. When it’s about time to get both your nails and hair done:
19. It’s everyone’s first time applying makeup and they’re loving it.
20. The lesson: never wear mascara and work out.
21. Either Barbie got murdered or they’re changing the color of the sink...
22. Feeling heartbroken for this person:
23. This is more like a Pollock painting than anything else.
24. Some face masks are made to be returned.
25. When you do your contouring in the dark:
26. The horror!
Which of these disasters made you laugh and which ones do you relate to the most? Please let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends to make their day.
Preview photo credit k_cotteleer / twitter