21 Clever Ads That Beg Us Not to Waste Our Lives
There are so many commercials all around you that sometimes our brains are able to tune them out. But there are advertisements out there that are simply so creative, they are hard to miss. Some even tackle deeper issues like drunk driving and eating disorders, begging you to treat yourselves better. These ads make such a huge impact that they are difficult to ignore.
Bright Side made a compilation of genius ads with powerful message so that people will value their lives more.
1. Lives can be lost due to drunk driving.
2. Donate your organ, save a life.
3. Don’t waste your beauty.
4. We need trees to survive.
5. Addiction is not worth it.
6. Fight childhood obesity for your child’s sake.
7. Waste in the ocean comes back to you.
8. Children should not have to waste their childhood working.
9. Feed the hungry.
10. Smoking and obesity cause cancer.
Like smoking, obesity puts millions of adults at greater risk of cancer.
11. A little bit of your money could give a child a new life.
A tiny fraction of your expenses could send a child to school.
12. Air pollution takes lives.
Air pollution kills 60,000 people a year.
13. Opioids are nothing to play around with.
Opioids kill more than pain.
14. “Workers are not tools.”
15. There’s no reason to age faster if you can prevent it.
Smoking causes premature aging.
16. Polluted water affects the future of many children.
1.5 million children die every year from drinking polluted water.
17. “Say no to anorexia.”
You are not a sketch.
18. Hold your fire.
Bullets leave bigger holes than you think.
19. True to their words...
20. Fun shouldn’t lead to addiction.
21. Never drive when you’re sleepy.
Which of these ads speaks to you and makes you want to make a change? Are you aware of any other smart ads like these that touch your heart?