Children’s toys are invented and made by adults. But sometimes they simply get tired or let their imagination run riot. And fail.
Bright Side has collected 21 of the most bizarre toy design fails that you can run into in ordinary stores and on the internet.
21. What happens on Sesame Street stays on Sesame Street.
20. As the saying goes, nobody’s perfect.
19. Something is off with your unicorn.
18. Belle, you’ve had a drop too much. Go home.
17. A toy you can shave...but don’t really want to...
16. A very glamorous noose
15. I’m asking for the last time: Is it REALLY the right place for the bear’s mouth?
14. A toy for Alien’s smaller fans
13. No need to tell me about It — I had THIS when I was a child.
12. For some reason, I no longer want to have fun.
11. Pooh, how would you explain this to us?
10. When you are tired of drawing faces:
9. Grim toys for Star Wars fans
8. I won’t be able to unsee this!
7. Batman would not approve of this.
6. This is a totally innocent toy — 2 drivers and a deer hit by their car on the engine hood.
5. I thought so from the very beginning.
4. When the light gets to all dark places... It’s good that children won’t understand this joke.
3. Thank goodness it’s not about squeezing out guts but only laying eggs.
2. This intimidating Wonder Woman is made of steel.
1. Bonus: A Victorian funeral service for dolls. Barbie’s pink house is for wimps.