22 Brave People Who Are Paving the Way for Fashion
Marc Jacobs once said regarding fashion, “I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect, they are much more interesting.” Whether you consider yourself a fashion icon or not, in or out of fashion, there is always space for mixing and matching. And if you have creativity and imagination you might just manage to be odd and interesting at the same time.
Bright Side made a compilation of people who weren’t afraid to dive a little deeper into their fashion instincts and went for it. If you are a Game Of Thrones fan scroll until the end, there’s a special one for you.
1. Fashion Week Vs Swim Safety
2. Fried chicken pants all day long
3. Beach-ready cowboy
4. It’s cute. I can relate.
5. Someone really loves Elsa from Frozen.
6. For tall dudes only
7. This cat has been staring at me all night.
8. “I heard animal prints are back in fashion... I got this.”
9. When you think you know what Birdbox is all about:
10. “Best fishing hat ever!”
11. When you’re cold, you’re cold:
12. The best choice for a beach camouflage outfit
13. This takes the phrase “I’ll be there in a minute!” that we said while taking a shower, to another level:
14. Who doesn’t like cats, really?
15. The wiser of the wise
16. When you are a true Britney fan:
17. A Santa-meets-elf themed outfit
18. I’m claustrophobic, I can’t even look at this.
19. When deep down you’re Zena, Warrior Princess:
20. I wonder how she got that buttoned.
21. Cheers to the woman who pulled off heels on heels.
22. Winter is coming and we seriously need to prepare ourselves.
It’s not about being in fashion, it’s about pulling it off. Who of those people do you think really pulled off their outfit? Share your thoughts in the comment section below, along with pictures of the brave fashion icons you’ve encountered.
Preview photo credit Amazon