22 Real Photos That Look Like They Were Taken Straight Out of a Steven Spielberg Film
At times, nature’s wonders are beyond anything one could imagine, so much so that it can make you question if you’re living in the real world or are simply experiencing an imaginary realm.
This collection of completely real but mind-boggling pictures put together by Bright Side will make you feel like you’re living in a science fiction movie.
1. “This frozen rock looks like the heart of an ice golem.”
2. “A German circus is using holograms instead of living animals for a cruelty-free magical experience.”
3. “A whale’s fin vertebrae beneath the water of a lake in Svalbard, Norway”
4. "Ghost apples are created when freezing rain coats rotting apples and the mushy rotten apple falls out, leaving a shell of ice.
5. “A whale fossil found in Egypt”
6. “Towers of Dubai breaking through the clouds”
7. “An X-ray of a pregnant dog”
8. “A treehouse in Sweden camouflaged with mirrors”
9. “This iceberg looks like an animal with its mouth open.”
10. “A 10,000-year-old skull and antlers of an extinct elk found by fishermen in Ireland”
11. “This thing actually used to exist and is called the ’Titanoboa’.”
12. “The biggest sinkhole in China, the Xiaozhai Tiankeng, also known as the Heavenly Pit”
13. “A red jellyfish lightning sprite”
14. “The New World Mall in Bangkok that was closed in 1997 for breaching building regulations”
15. A transparent fish
16. “A statue made out of driftwood” (sculture by Nagato Iwasaki)
17. “A venue in Sweden called Dalhalla that’s made from an old quarry”
18. “The skeleton of a freshwater stingray”
19. “This is a hidden staircase leading to a secret room inside a 19th Century Victorian home.”
20. An opal with an universe of its own found in Mexic.
Are you amazed yet?! Please share with us in the comments any amazing pictures you have — we’d love to stare at them in awe together!