15+ Times Nature Made Us Scream, “Wow!”
Nature never ceases to amaze us. Just take an insect that’s been entombed in amber for millions of years, an entire place swallowed in ice, or even a rare atmospheric phenomenon that you will probably see only once in your lifetime, for example. Luckily for us, some people have managed to capture these unusual natural sights and are ready to share their discoveries with the rest of the world.
At Bright Side, we love to show you the rare beauty of our planet. That’s why we’ve selected some of the most precious, unrefined moments found on camera and compiled them in this article.
1. This lenticular cloud looks like an alien spaceship ready to land.
2. Lava from the 61g lava flow entering the ocean — a spectacular thing to watch!
3. A giant baobab
4. People from all over the world gather to watch the red crab migration on Christmas Island every year.
5. This giant tree might hide a whole city underneath.
6. A tree struck by lightning
7. This giant sunflower looks very happy next to its gardener.
8. Nothing to see here, just a tree eating a stop sign...
9. This colorful pigeon looks like it came out of a painting.
10. This corn could easily be turned into a beaded bracelet.
11. A raw bismuth on the left and a crystalline bismuth on the right that looks like a jewelry pin
12. These trees joined together, forming a bridge for squirrels.
13. Little waves of snow got covered in glossy ice.
14. The northern lights in Norway look like green lava coming out of a volcano.
15. Standing inside Fingal’s Cave on Staffa is like entering another world.
16. This tree’s roots spill out over the sidewalk.
17. A 30-million-year-old perfectly preserved mantis
What’s your favorite nature photo you’ve ever taken? Share it with us in the comments!